Christmas Weekend

Glad this is over. No one ever wants to cycle on Christmas weekend. They are either too sick or too drunk :) I did a normal paced 11km on Christmas morning and pretty much ate the rest of the day and had some wine too at night. I was looking to cycle on Monday morning but just couldn't wake up....end up waking up at 7am. Seeing how nice the weather was (cloudy & windy) and terrible I felt from oversleeping, I went for a 10km run.

I was surprised that my legs actually felt good and did my fastest 10km! Made it in 55m 38s, a 15s improvement over last Tuesday's best time run. Although right now, my knees are feeling a bit iffy....evident from this morning's 30km cycling especially my left knee. A sure sign that I need to take it easy for a while. Maybe do a couple more rides instead of run in the coming days.

A sub 55m run is looking more and more possible with each passing run!


Did a so-called 'recovery' ride this morning at 5.30am....usual 30km loop. Super headwind going out and nice tailwind coming back. Sure feels good to be back on the saddle for a change!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling