Weekdays Fun

Monday : A rest day....was hit with sore-throat right after the trail-run beer session. I've instructed Ryo to remind me next time out. I'm such a sucker to peer pressure. Not blaming beer directly but the past few times that I got sick.....it was beer after heavy exercising, everytime!!

Tuesday : Got up and ran barefoot 10km......did the first 5km alone was suprised I could hold a decent 5:50ish pace for the first 5km. Ran slightly slower with Ryo as my feet were feeling a bit raw by then but it felt great and we managed to complete the next 5km slightly under the 6:00 pace. It was nice to run an chat a bit as well just to catch up and talk about stuff.


Wednesday : I owe my bike a ride so I headed out for a 'base' 30km. Basically try to keep HR at 130bpm average for the entire ride. Boring ride as usual but I did not feel the greatest either as I have a dry cough after the sore throat subsided.




Thursday : Headed out for a run......I felt ok and think it was time to see if I could break my last PR (last week) and did it. 10km time of 53m 41s. Pace 5:22 min/km. I did not wear the HR strap and felt pretty liberated not having something choking my chest while pushing it. Puma H-Streets felt wonderful without socks! I was wearing my blue/yellow H-Streets.


Friday : No exercise day......woke up at 7am and had a good 8hr sleep!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling