Post Trip and Much Ado About Nothing...

Back from China. En route back via Chep Lap Kok (HK) Airport, I had to get my siu yuk (roast pork) fix. for the record, I'm not claiming this for my travel claim. This is one serious piece of meat.....crispy skin, fat fat belly meat and yellow radish dip. Heaven.


I managed to RUN on a treadmill on Wednesday morning in the hotel at Shenzhen. Its the longest time I've been on one....for 10km!! At the 3km point, I was begging to get off the damn thing. Just something very unsettling with 'running on the spot'. Well at least it made me feel better about eating the above later that day!

Thursday morning....back on the bike and man I shot out from go. Pushed and pushed and felt great throughout. Must have been the fat meat I consumed. Managed to do the usual 30km ECP - COASTAL - ECP at an average speed of 33.4km/h.....just 0.1km/h off my best...damn. Fast.


A pleasant thing once I got home was the CRC order waiting for me....the Garmin 'Premium' Soft Strap (which btw, was great this morning, hardly noticeable and definitely much lighter. Then there's the Zoot CompressRx shorts (tight!) and the Salomon XT 10+3.


It quite light and has 2L water capacity. Lots of pockets and neat holders on the straps. The main compartment is huge too. It looks to be very well made. Can't wait to try it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling