Zoot CompressRX Shorts : Shocking Quality

I was all excited about my Zoot shorts and it felt great yesterday on my 10km run. Had it washed by hand, as I do all my other running/cycling stuff and what came out was shocking. Only after one time of use!!!

Made in Canada??? You sure???


Frayed sewings!! I'm afraid to even pull/cut it!!! This is on the left thigh area. I do not know what to call this part. Pulling on the frayed thread seems to just un-sew everything!


 Everything looks to be 'ok' on the right side though

So I am devastated. I was about to order more from CRC as they have 10% promotion this weekend but this is definitely a deal killer for me. I only chose Zoot over 2XU or SKINS due to recommendation from some running friends...I'm so unlucky!

I'm not sure if I can still use this thing without further destroying by the 3rd or 4th run. The compression is not bad and the material seems to be of good quality but I was aghast at the sewing quality. I have had various cycling shorts with absolutely no problems, be it made in China, Italy or Japan.

I will probably try to contact Zoot first to see if there is anything they can do (I'm sure they will do something...) and if that fails, probably CRC but I'm not sure if they will give me a replacement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling