100km Sunday

This ride was a little bit of a worry; I was still a bit tired from the meds and MR run. To compound this, I only managed 4.5hrs of sleep! No, thanks to Paranormal Activity 3 which made me sleep waste past bedtime (so-so show by the way, wouldn't waste my time on it). Got up, did my rounds and met with JM below my block.

Reaching Nicoll, I could already sort of know that this was not gonna be a fast ride at all. I just could not push. Energy levels were moderate and body felt lethargic. So I decided that I will just enjoy this ride. In fact, we didn't even take the viaduct towards Jalan Buroh. Did some sprints at LCK and Mandai (downslope) but thats about the 2 pushes I made the whole time. I was tired at Punggol and laboured all the way back home after JM   left at Downtown east.

Good thing is, no pain or sores, just general tiredness and lots of calories burnt!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling