Saturday Macritchie Trail Run

Did a short 11km run at Macritchie trails on Saturday. I just want a short workout as there a big ride the next day. It was great opportunity to also try out the Salomon XT 10+3 Hydration Pack. I tried mounting the light on the straps but it kept hitting my shoulder blades during the run so I took it in my hand. All in all the pack felt pretty comfortable but it does get a tad hot. I need to adjust it better as well to get it higher up to the body and tighter for a more snug feeling and not have it sloshing around. Its better not to have things in the hand especially for someone like me who tends to fall a lot!

The run was good. Ryo was kind. Did a modest pace of 6:27 min/km so its pretty decent for a trail run. I think Ryo can easily do this within the hour. I can too, with more practice of course...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling