Highest Mileage in a Month!

After this morning's ECP - Coastal - ECP stretch...I just pip-ed the 900km mark for the month. Total of 24 activities and over 36hrs of time expended. No wonder I was burnt out over the weekend!


This morning's ride was pretty good. Legs felt better. I've been having dead legs (especially on the calves!) for the past few days...probably DOMS from excessive running and forefoot landing. Still a bit still but much better. I did the course today in pretty good time. Just a shy above 55mins for the full 30km course. Achieved 32km/h at u-turn point mostly against headwind. Coming back at coastal, more tailwind than head. Total average speed is 32.6km/h. Now, I wonder how in the hell did I managed to do this with 33.5km/h months ago !??!?!

Will be tapering down pretty soon for TdB.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling