100km Round Island Clockwise

Unlike last week, today was a partial Masher ride. JM joined us as well and we started off at 5.30am. Did very well and hitting average speed of 32+km/h upon at Jalan Buroh. Pure work between the 4 of us (KL, Ryo, JM and me) drafting no one else. JM, as usual was in his track shoes...and he did well...even pulled the group a couple of times more notably at Jalan Boon Lay at 35km/h average. Couple of sprints between us to keep the fun up.

Ryo managed to take a video of my butt....as analysis to see if I was wiggling in my pedalling motion (as claimed by Gary last week). Here are some sexy videos of my fat butt. At least the saddle could still be seen!



Comments? I think I have a nice pedalling motion in fact!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling