New Speed Challenge Achievement

Had the opportunity to go solo on Saturday so did a quick ECP - Changi Coast road 30km non-stop run....managed 31.1km/h average, not bad considering much of the journey (almost 3/4!) was going to some headwind! The Master Piu is definitely faster for some reason. Could be the slightly lighter weight (0.5kg lighter) or maybe even the 172.5mm cranks (was using 170mm).

However, noticed that my cadence a little bit non-uniform! something I need to work out. But I do find more comfortable now going at slightly lower cadence due to the longer crank arm. All in all I believe its a positive thing for me in the long run.


Did some changes to the Master Piu : handle bar is pushed down slightly so that its now pointing slightly below the rear brakes (was previously pointed towards the rear hub, which looks slightly unsightly!) and I changed to the Velo Carbon Pronto SL seat which I got from the previous Saronni originally. Surprisingly, the saddle fits well and it actually weighs 50g lighter than the Fizik Arione WingFlex.

Wish I could push the seat up a little though! Yes, I adjusted my stem a little higher as well due to the handlebar adjustment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling

Personal Best 10km & Adieu MotoACTV (for now)