April Review and my Recovery Drink

What a month!

Completed about 698km in total which is the highest so far for this year (don't compare with last year where I did a full 900km coverage on a bike within a month!).

Bike : 435km (not bad at all for dual activity)
Run : 263km (10+km more than my monthly running distance record which was March).


I was shocked as well to see 2 days back that for this month, I only had 5 days of non-activity....typically, I have 8-10 days. No wonder I'm getting slower and it seems like the long distance runs really kills momentum and tougher to recover from them. At this rate I will be happy to complete the marathon under 5hrs! Seriously!

Today's run was quite bad. I woke with diarrhea and decide to go ahead....although the long distance plan had to be scrapped as nature called again at 6km. It also rained big time from the start. 15km covered only and speed was modest. I basically finished my 1l water bottle which is highly unusual for this distance. Must be dehydrated.



The Jackals Recovery Drink!

For the past few days I've been having this. I need to cut down on rewarding myself on indulgent breakfasts so these will have to do for sometime to come.


That my Frog tall cup...holds about 500-600ml I think.
- 4 tablespoon of Milo
- 2 tablespoon of Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoon of Oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of condensed milk (I need this!)
- add hot water and stir. Add HL milk. Add ice. Yummy and enjoy!

Estimated kCal value = ~200-300kcal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling