Fulcrum Racing Zero : Just arrived and installed

The Fulcrum Racing Zeroes arrived yesterday morning. Looks to be of good build quality. Each wheel actually has a 'builders cert'. I installed the wheels, tyres, brake pads and got about packing up the HEDs properly (still remain my absolute favourite wheel!) last night. No problems with the Di2 - no adjustments required.


On this morning's short 17km ride on wet roads, I guess they felt ok. Could just be my imagination, but its seemingly bumpier than the HEDs but it also could be because I filled up the 25C with 110PSI (!). Its not as light as the tubulars but by only a tad. The look of course, does not satisfy as much as a deep section wheel would. Anyway, looks ok, feels ok, rides quite good (but need more testing) based on today's short spin.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling