Weekend Rides aka Happier Times of the Week

Saturday : Did a short 60km ride on my SS with KL. He wasn't feeling great so did not complete the intended 80km West Loop target for the day. Great weather though!

Getting harder these days to pull myself out of bed....there's a constant struggle on "should I" or "shouldn't I" in my head. So far, I managed to pull myself out but it getting harder....no thanks to work!

Sunday : Wanted to do 80km West Loop on my own but decided in the end to do something different for a change. First off, try to hit average speed of 30km/h from home to end of Jalan Buroh (did it!) then make a u-turn and on the way back hit the 3 hills....South Buona Vista, Teluk Blangah Hill and Faber via Kg.Bahru approach. It's been months since I did Faber and it shows. I struggled to stay above 10km/h at the steepest section (12-13% grade), I did have 2 cogs left on the 12-25 but as I recalled, I used to be able to do it comfortably, even with 3 cogs left. Wanted to do another round via Morse approach but the road was blocked for some running event.

Right now, I can start to feel some muscle ache coming on....albeit minor one (I hope!).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling