Puncture AGAIN!

I did a speedy ride today, aiming for a 32+kmh ave for coastal route. The first half looked promising....upon reaching the u-turn point I was around 31.7kmh. Then it felt laggy and soon after kinda noisy and harsh. It felt all too familiar....I stooped at the middle of coastal road and my fears confirmed. Yet another puncture. Luckily though it could hold air for quite a while so I pumped it up and headed home.

Had to pump again at the sailing club and that took me home just fine. I'm starting to lose faith fast on these evo corsas. Gonna try gatorskins tubular from now on. Probably much cheaper too!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling