Monday Blues....Tuesday Greens Part II

Ok Monday felt horrible. Towards the end of the day (worked late), it felt a lot better after getting "into the swing of things". Anyway, the office is like a Marathon .... daily. Its gives me a good mental and blood pressure work out BUT it cannot be good in the long run for sure!

Thankfully, I have my rides to look forward to.

It was super tough to dig myself out of bed today. Alarm rang at 4.55am....woke up and thought, maybe I shouldn't wake up too early.....then it was 5.10am....maybe I should wake up at 6am....then it was 5.30am....damn! get up asshole! Got suited up and went on the Lee.

A pleasant ride it was.....a quick first 25km and then slowed down for the last 5km enjoying the view at the park path. There was quite a lot of riders out this morning....joggers alike too. I guess its still the holidays and I'm out a tad later than usual, hence the increase sightings of human life indulging in various exercises.

The handlebar position on the Lee is pretty comfortable, its still low though....will try to flip the stem next week. I guess my main worry about that step is the 'look' and the probable decreased stiffness at the frontend (although I cannot explain why I think that way on the latter though...).

Later. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling