CIOCC Mokba...Touring SingleSpeed Edition

I'm setting some trips for the Single Speed this year, personal ones. Quite a waste to just leave it for Singapore roads.....well at least it has gone through a pleasure-able double century last year achieving average speed in excess of 28km/h (could have been better!).

Cycling Kaki's are scarce these days so I guess I'll just have to make up my own fun but seriously, cycling in Singapore is really getting dull. Same old sights, some old sounds, not too mention the immense danger that exists on the roads here....

Here's the touring edition SS Mokkie.....the bright Giant lights up front, to the Fibre Flare and Sigma Cube lights at rear for safety (very important IMO since I'm almost always on my own for those long rides...also added a Topeak Cagemount which works perfectly as the Mokkie has only mounting for one cage. I hate stopping on solo rides to top up so this is excellent for long-ish rides of up to 120-140km (in reasonable morning weather).

The SS doesn't look like its minimalistic anymore! Purely function and purpose driven, nothing else.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling