One Year ago Today....

.....at 10pm I had my last cigarette!

Since then, I've saved some money.....spent even more on bikes. Rode harder, longer. Did things faster, more enthusiastically. Felt more confident, knowing I did not smell like a burnt butt. Did not have to hide at some corner of a coffee shop to book my corner.

All the good things I can think of.

Thanks to my dad exactly a year ago when he seemed to have stopped nagging at me on this point as I sent him to the bus station. Incidentally, I kept my own quit smoking chronicle. This I will close today!

This is just about one of the hardest thing I ever did! Genting was a tough 2 hours. This was worse as the suffering stretches for a much longer time (especially in the first few days and weeks!!!)

Respect to those who've have or about to stub this bad habit. Feel free to PM me for tips and expectations!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling