Monday Blues....Tuesday Greens

What a start of the week. Monday - hectic hectic hectic. For the first time, I could not catch up with all my emails (yet) and I am a proven efficient mail-worker! Anyway, sign o' the times......just gotta keep grinding on.

Did a decent 31+km/h ave on my SS today. Sweet ride that I almost forgot (or rather neglected) about. Of the 56 cycling outings I did this year, I only took my SS out 7 times! Thats too little considering that its THE BIKE that I still believe, improved my performance since JMFR2010. Nothing like facing it all with one gear.

There can be only one (gear!)....(in Christopher Lambert's voice...)

A quick analysis. Same time last year, I did 2300km of cycling....currently for 2011, I've reached 3200km....thats a good 900km more. Well, TOP did give me something like 400-500km last year in June though but still it looks like I'm gonna do some serious distance over last year.

Ok, gotta send the kids and get my ass to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling