CIOCC Mokba...Slight Return




Took the Moks out for a 80km spin on Sunday. Its been quite a while since I last took her out and it just reminds me that Steel is really Real....smooth...comfortable...yet fast! The solo SS ride was good. Managed to hit up to 30.7km.h ave after West CoastH'way...managed 30km/h at the end of Mandai, that's pretty fast! I did not tighten the handlebar enough and it kept tilting down so had to be extra careful on the hoods or drops. The garmin data was corrupted (happens once in a while for god knows what reason!). Actual average speed 30.4km/h.

Took some simple shots after the ride before I went up home. This is the shallow drop R701 Oval Concepts handlebar I previously had on the Parlee.

On Saturday, went out with KL on the same 80km route actually. He took his SS out and seems to have improved his riding (a lot). I was on the Parlee for this ride. The 100mm stem seems more comfy and 'right'...well only time can tell. I only know too well that these things change! Nice and pleasant ride, only pushed for short while at Jalan Buroh and Nicoll Highway.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling