Specialized Romin Evo Expert

Ok, it is through pure gatal-ness that I got this. There was absolutely no reason why I should change that magnificent Charge Knife saddle which I've used for 1.5 years and gotten used to. Well here it is, installed and taken out for a 115km ride. Since the ride, I have modified it a bit after the butt pain I got from it. Basically, nose tilt up slightly, post up by 0.5cm and saddle pushed back 0.8cm thereabout.

It's a very handsome saddle, though I got it in the WRONG colour. I thought I ordered the black version but apparently I was wrong. Well the white saddle don't look all that bad actually. At least there's some contrast now.....and I really dig the red underbody of the saddle. Matches by bartape!



Finally that beautiful Fizik saddle clamp can be appreciated!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling