Weekend Ride and Run

Monday should be a public holiday. Its a terrible day and its screws up my Sundays.

Anyway, did a 80km ride with KL on the SS on Saturday. Pace was medium, so it was kinda enjoyable in its own way. Many many riders on the road that day and traffic was BAD at Jalan Bahar until Jalan Buroh......streaming with trucks and buses which seemingly are out to kill cyclists. Had a close brush with a bus at West Coast....asshole.


Ok survived that one. On Sunday decided to do a 10km run. Completed it in 1hr 8mins....bad compared to my best time achieved couple of months back of 59mins! Need to improve on this.....thighs were tired after the run...more so compared to a 100+km high paced ride! I must be gaining too much weight for my legs to handle! It was quite tough in the middle especially but things got better (not faster though) from 6km onwards. Not sure why though. Just need to get my body back into some running rhythm. The NB shoes suck by the way....padding I feel is insufficient although its a stability shoes (so they say).


Wish me luck for another dreaded week doing some other stuff not related to cycling or running.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling