Started Running.....ended up jogging

I started running again on weekdays Tuesday and Wednesday....the usual 5km route around my place. Tuesday's run after 3 months was terrible. I struggled and failed to keep below even 30mins! I thought Thursday would be better but, same thing.....I start out quite ok but muscles seem to tire down real fast after midway. So the pace is not running....its jogging.

Funny thing to note.....climbing Camerons - no muscles aches, doing Ipoh Century - no muscle aches. 5km run....whole body ached!!! Running does give a better overall exercise!

Still waiting for my stuff from Slane and ShinyBikes.....these guys are SLOW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling