Hectic Work Starts

Well can't stave off travelling for long. Its gonna be a big part of my 'career' if I'm going to 'go anywhere' as much as I hate it. I spend 5-6 years travelling pretty intensively for Philips in the past..pulling long hauls and 2 weeks stints. Those were the good old days.

The problem with this kind of travelling is it disrupt exercise and really stacks the weight on you from the non-stop daily customer dinners and lunches. Breakfast I can control.

My running shoes were stolen some time last week I think. Went for a run yesterday morning and had to settle for my court shoes. Its ok I guess but may not be a good idea for too many runs and the padding really is bad (build for floor feel ans agility). So need to get a new one and quick!

Tomorrow will be off for a day trip to KL and next week, pretty much most of the week in Korea. I should target to run once at least at the hotel gym in Korea.

Next weekend will be the Bike Rally. I will need to pull in some long miles this weekend, maybe on a Saturday (115km loop?). Now that our maid's here, its mucho better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

Desaru Loop on Fixed Gear Power!