CNY Extended Weekend

Did quite a fair bit of riding. Had holiday stretched from Wed - Sun...

On Wed, did a short 30km (and did my personal best for ECP-Coastal-ECP) before coming home and settle stuff at home and prepared for the CNY holiday.





Gave myself a treat by not exercising on Thursday but on Friday, managed to catch up with Ryo on a short 30+km ride....it was obvious that he has not been cycling much!

Saturday....did a solo 80km West Loop and made ave speed ~31.3km/h. It was a good ride as not much cars on the road and great weather to boot. I drafted a really fast group doing about 40+km/h at Jln. Buroh (with headwind!) but got dropped soon after the turn into West Coast Road when they immediately picked up pace to 48+km/h! Did good speed doing solo up the elevated section (~40km/h).




Sunday....SS day out with KL for 80km West Loop but in the clockwise direction. This way I find to be harder...Mandai is tough in this direction as its basically going upslope. We came back via Jalan Kayu - Eunos Rd direction...total of 84km for me. Ave speed attained ~28.5km/h which is ok.




I refrained from running due to my right leg, which I suspect is suffering from a strain or sprain on the ligament. Will start running again one of this weekday. Strangely, no issues with cycling!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

Desaru Loop on Fixed Gear Power!