Rain Rain Go Away!

Rained the whole freaking weekend. Luckily I squeezed in a short ride on Friday morning. Saturday, managed a 5.5km run (low paced in a way as I am still having some problems with my right leg) and went for a 30km ride...was hesitating on the ride at first as KL texted me he was not coming due to the uninviting look of the sky. I went anyway, it started to drizzle and it got a bit more than that as I went along. Only did the usual 30km route, and a little bit cautious during the ride due to the we roads. Btw, braking in the wet on carbons....sucks. Sunday, it rained whole day....and today, monday, as I type, its STILL raining!



Thats the post ride pic above. I feel impressed everytime I look at the bike. Its the wheels I believe! I lowered my seat at tad perhaps 0.5cm or so...no adverse effect yet. I've been getting weird joint pains; my knee (but I'm pretty sure its not the knee) and my right elbow. I wonder if its the weather causing some joint problems.....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling