Sick Again....Small Rides and Run

Got sick over the weekend....sore throat, fever, etc etc and some shoulder ache. Guess its my body telling me to get enough sleep! So sleep I did! both days I slept in, no 4am wake up calls, no getting ready to hit the road. It was nice to be 'normal' again and I think it did my ailments good. I recovered mostly by Monday.

I did a short 4km run on Sunday afternoon....boy it was tough! Hadn't run in at least half a year so .... I kinda miss its simpleness and toughness now! I'm planning to do 2 runs a week of similar distance....sacrifice one or even 2 of the morning rides that I do.

This morning I got up for a ride on the haze...was coughing and clearing as much phlegm as I can prior to the ride. Guess I'm not 100% yet. I went anyway.....as soon as I got to the ground floor I was dismayed to see wet grounds though the rain has stopped. Oh well, I thought, just do it! Managed an ok 31km/h or so averaged over 30km so was pretty pleased with that.

Will a Cervelo help me attain my 35km/h (solo average) goal??? Or maybe I need Aero wheels?

Likely I need a better me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling