Recovered finally......and the 115km ride

Finally....fever, cough, loss of voice, flu etc etc is gone (well mostly!) and the 115km loop cleared up the airways quite a fair bit too. We had a nice ride (Mark, Ryo & Francis) and took a slight detour by going pass Sands Resort....wow...I've not been there yet but the place looks huge! Quite impressive I must say! The ride was mostly on a moderate pace but we did some high speed one at LCK and end of ECP straight...my right knee was hurting a bit after LCK but recovered towards the end.

Well, finally I whipped out my phone camera and took some shots!

First long ride since BnB2010!


You can't miss those shoes!


A Brilliant Cyclist and A Masher
Relaxing @ Yishun


at end ECP straight....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling