Adjustment on the Haze (+ New Stem)

Got the Nitto Dynamic II 120mm stem installed last night. Luckily I had the Dura Ace Brake cable set still! Had that all changed as well.

- Reach is effectively increased due to stem, saddle moved slightly less than 1cm forward. Total reach is still slightly longer than previous setup.
- Saddle height increased by 1cm

Took it for a quick 10km spin this morning just to get a feel do some tweaks. Feels ok for now at least. Its now quite a similar setup to the SS but with a slightly more relaxed saddle position (further back). Good thing is now, I can raise the bars if I needed to and have some flexibility in the setup to address different rides.

I've always liked the feel of a longer stem especially when riding out of the saddle of climbing. The downside if of course, the reach can be a problem for long rides but I think I can get used to it. I actually had a very aggressive setup of the Saronni!

Looks ok.....but a bit on the weird side!




I've given up hope in the flat from bar to hoods configuration, this way its looks better too!


Side by Side - Italian Heritage, Japanese Parts, Same handlebar & Stem



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling