Off Blog - HDR Magic

So I've been toying around with HDR. Pretty interesting, and I have tons of old shots I could use and experiment. Below are 2 works....the HDR version and the original file.

Here's Petronas Twin Tower 'bronze' look. The 3 files created were varied in contrast brightness and HDR-ed. The original photo was taken in 2005 from a nearby hotel.




This one amazed the hell out of me....a shot from the famed 17 mile Drive off highway 1 in the USA taken in 2005 I just created 3 identical files of the original and changed the EV settings on the HDR option boxes. Scary...just to sum the potential of HDR!



More time later, more pics to come. This is fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling