Spoke Repair

well....I gathered that replacing a spoke should not be much of a difficult thing to do. Of course, one must have the correct spoke length to begin with! Well, I sent the wheel back for spoke replacement and ordered an additional 2 + 2 spokes (non-drive + drive side) for safe keeps.

Got a spoke tool as well from a local LBS in Toa Payoh for 8 bucks. So I am ready in case it fails on me again.

I'm starting to think now that maybe 15 gauge spokes is a little bit too thin for the rear wheel but then again, it has 32 spokes! how can it break so easily??

Hope the wheel can be done by tomorrow so that I can resume my weekend ride!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling