Seat Post

For a while now, the seat post used in my current setup is actually quite close to the limit line for my usage. This has been bugging me as from my research on the net and help from guys at cyclingforums.com, I need to have sufficient post inside the seat tube in order not to risk damaging the frame. I gather I'd need something at least 250mm or more for this frame.

Its not easy sourcing for a 26.8 seatpost with set-back, that I can tell you.

Ebay provided the solution. After weeks of waiting, a nice Campagnolo Centaur 26.8 Vintage Seatpost surface. New Old Stock. Well I just won the bid and the item is on its way to Singapore as i write here. Its 300mm so it should be more than sufficient for my application.

Below are some pictures from the Ebay site. A real beauty!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling