Some Rides and Run recently....

Been so called riding a lot namely with Ryo, he's really very fit guy and I'm struggling to cope everytime we are out on the bike or run (yes run!). I guess its good for me (if it doesn't kill me first!).

So last weekend, we had a quick ECP-Loyang ride followed by a 4km run. Wow the run destroyed me....I was so tired and although he was not running that fast, I couldn't catch up. All in all, still a very good exercise day.

On Hari Raya Haji Wednesday, we went to try interval at Old Upper Thomson road....we did a pursuit race...2.5 loops. This involved 2-3 slopes that hit 12% gradient on at least one of them and the idea was who'd get from the secure hill top area to the gates and back. The first round he killed me after the 2 slopes....he was in sight at all. The 2nd loop I did a lot better but only because he was better so he finished maybe 15 seconds faster and I was always in sight.

Geez I really need to lose 10kg at least to be on par with this guy! Still, very fun and really appreciate the fact that Ryo is willing to 'train' with me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling