TOP starts tomorrow!

I embark tomorrow with Ben. Destination : Ipoh. Mission : Completing the 3 most difficult climbs in Malaysia (and Asia for Genting!), unassisted carrying our own 'shit'. So, I pretty excited about it of course, and tonight I'll be avidly packing everything neatly. Sure hope the bus can take our two bags!!!!!!

So everything has been leading up to this; the climbs, the intervals, the long distance events....well more or less. I really got the inspiration to do it when I went back for Ching Ming and my dad showed me the road that goes to Cameron while on our way to Gopeng. I am so glad that my family, especially my wife, is supportive of this! I'm truly blessed.

Went for intervals on Tuesday, unintended of course! And on today, Ryo was kind enough to accompany me for a 5.30am ride..recovery, just a slow 20km park ride. It was good to chat and just get to know each other better, over fresh air, sea breeze and whirring of our gears.

So, all set mentally. Eager to go. Hope everything turns up GOOD, SAFE and SUCCESSFUL!

Follow us here : TOUR OF PAIN 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling