The Edge!


Way back in August, I got myself the Garmin Edge 705. It was an almost impulsive buy and it was expensive. Ok, I must say that 6 months on, I did not regret a single bit. Its one of the best investment I every bought for my cycling hobby.

Its a glorified cycle computer with navigation and HRM. A great tool for training and sure beats the Polar CS200CAD I had which I found a tad too slow to respond and did not have the capability to store enough data. The Edge records just about everything, including elevation! And best of all I can upload all the data into Garmin's website and manage them from there. However, my favourite management software has to be the Sport Tracks software which is available for free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling