Fill-In for Jan 31-Feb 1 Rides....

Did not find the time to update this last week....

On Sat (31 Jan), I did a longer-than-usual ride starting from Marine Crescent, down Marine Parade road, Bedok Road and then all the way towards Expo. Wasn't sure if I could hit the hills from that road so I detoured a bit at Simei road only to find myself a little bit lost in traffic. Thats ok cos managed to get to Loyang which leads directly to Changi Village. Initially was planning to reach ECP Macs by 7am but not possible. Met up with Mr.Ti at ECP and continued for usual ECP-Changi Coast Road ride....total of 55km for myself. Not sure if I will continue this as I need to get up and ready to leave by 6am....maybe once in a while....

On Sun (1 Feb), Mr.Ti and me did the usual 80km also adding the Mt.Faber route...all was usual stuff until Mt.Faber, where Mr.Ti failed to reach Faber Loop (Morse Road up up up) in one sitting. I told him that I will follow his pace and spur him on...well, and that's what i did....BUT.....I got even more tired going at his pace as I prefer to spin up fast at the beginning of slopes. So, before I punctured following his pace, I spin up my cadence and went ahead but by then the slow pace had already taken its toll a bit on my pace....reach the view point non-stop from Morse road but felt a tad more difficult than before...Mr.Ti made it too, he did not get off the bike but caught his breath at Faber Loop junction/car-park by doing a short few rounds on flat ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling