New Stuff from Chain Reaction Cycles

After a long 2 week wait, here are the stuff I got from CRC.



MET Stradivarius 199, Look Keo Carbon CrMo, Blackburn Mars 3.0, Met Replacement Pads (Transformer toy not part of the deal but my 3 yr old son insists that it must be in the picture so....)





Blackburn Mars 3.0 (super bright! with side indicators!)




MET Stradivarius 199 '20th Anniversary Edition' (reputedly 199g but for L size its 245g...comes with kevlar straps!)




Nicely packaged Look Keo Carbons (comes with bio material cleats and cleat protector!)

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi jackal, justin here. You don't know me but I just came across your blog not long ago. I want to get myself a steel tecnotrat as well, if luck is good I will have one soon. Anyway, how did you change the diameter of your horizontal dropouts to accommodate the newer set of gears?

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling