My Christmas Gifts.....from myself to myself!

Vintage Shimano Aero Bottle

Finally the vintage Shimano Aero bottle (thanks to Mr.Ti who knew I was looking for one and pointed me to the Ebay auction) arrived from UK! A nice japanese chap there happen to have this new one lying around and what a bargain it was at 5.50GBP (roughly 13-14SGD). With shipping it come up to be around 30SGD. Kinda pricey for a water bottle + cage but hey, you can't find these guys readily anymore!! And it even goes with my Pearl White colour scheme!!








Polar CS200cad :
HRM + Cadence + Everything else you need to monitor the Bike and Yourself!


Purchased this at Boon Tat St. after so many shops kept quoting me higher. I think its a great buy but I missed the 15% which ended couple of days earlier! Anyway, got all the stuff installed. The sensors were pretty small and were not user serviceable so when the batt goes flat I need to get them serviced at the service centre but this is supposedly to last 2 years before servicing.

Well, I have not tried it out on the road yet but it has a lot of functions that can be useful to monitor and stay within target ranges during rides and workouts. I think at my age and weight, its good to have something like this to train/monitor while on workouts. Despite it being a bike computer I can see it as a great companion for jogging/running as well, just put it in the pocket!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling