Weekday Routine...

Monday : Rest day as usual

Tuesday : Went out for a 1hr ride at nearby Parbury Ave. Its quite a steep short ascent (>12% at its steepest I think). I haven't done this since July 2010 (!) on my Colnago. Decent as I managed to complete 13 rounds in slightly over an hour. Last time I normally only get to do about 10 rounds within the hour, there's some improvement, probably due to weight and a lighter bike!



Wednesday : 10km run...just felt soooo sluggish the first few kms. By 7km the ave pace had increased to 6:10min/km.....determined to complete within the hour, I forced myself to get my ass moving. Managed to complete in just under the hour.



Thursday : Got up early to do a ride but it was raining. Instead I swapped my wheels back to the HEDs.

Friday : ECP Coastal ECP again. Feeling a bit tired as worked till late and only got home after 10pm. Nevertheless, still decent effort of 32.6km/h average over the course. The HEDs do feel 'better' and they look great on this bike. Well, still some time (a week+) before Ipoh. Not sure if its faster though!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling