April has been a LAZY Month!

So the weather has not been really cooperative as well as my kids! Did not get to ride as much as I really wanted to the past 2 weeks but I'm targeting to change that.

This weekend will I will be gunning for the Desaru Fixed Gear target, along with KL and Veit (visitor from Germany). The total ride will be about 140km, about 100km in Malaysia. I hope it does not rain on Saturday....nor shine too much.

The weekend after next will be the Janamanjung ride....maybe do Fraser's as well.

But the real target I hope to achieve by June (need to clear leave as well!). Camerons, Frasers, Genting. Then I'll be more or less contented for the rest of the year. Mersing ride will be ok I presume since I've done it before. Planning on an unsupported ride as well but I wonder who will be game to join me....or should I do it solo? I've no problems with that either.

So, hoping for a good couple of weeks to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tecnotrat 'Saronni' and 'Others'

2011 NTU Bike Rally - Completed!

A Bad Week in Life, an OK Weekend for Cycling